Becoming an authorized dealer gives you and your organization many benefits, including extended warranty programs, free company listing and referral received by telephone, mail, and several websites, and various promotional tools such as brochures and much more.
To become an authorized dealer, please read through and follow the guidelines enumerated below, then register by entering the form on the dealer signup page , or call us at 1.800.734.0819 x 104 so we may fill the form out on your behalf.
- Educate yourself and your team on the services, authorized programs, and their procedures.
- Provide only top-quality service to customers and educate them on the proper procedures of the program. Refrain from over selling the service plans by setting proper expectations. The service plans are easily sold based on their true merit, so there is no need to exaggerate their benefits.
- Work only with qualified professionals for service contract repairs.
- In the unlikely event of a service call, allow our trained customer service team to perform a proper checklist with the owner to determine the actual cause of the problem. Most service calls can be quickly resolved via the phone without having to send a service technician to the site.
- Follow all MHHC policies and procedure
MHHC pledges to:
- Adhere to the highest standards of quality
- Ensure proper customer product and customer support to address all sales and service needs of our clients
- Actively listen to input from our dealers and end users, and
- Continue to heavily invest in research and development to deliver true value-added solutions to our dealers.
But we are only part of the blueprint to success. Your commitment to the product and customer support is critical to creating satisfied customers and sustainable growth for your operation and ours for years to come. Thank you for your support, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
This Program and policies do not constitute any agreement between MHHC and the reseller. Resellers must make their own decisions as to how they handle McCusker & Company Service Plans. However, MHHC will revoke the Authorized Dealer status of those who abuse the Program or policies. MHHC, alone, will make the determination of whether a reseller is abusing the Program or policies.